Sunday 30 October 2011

QUESTIONNAIRE RESULTS

I was able to view the results of my questionnaire easily through the use of google docs this enabled me to clearly see and understand the responses the public answered to my questions. As my questionnaire was answered by a variation of people I anticipated that the results would differ immensely. This expectation is  reinforced through the results given.







After analysing my results it became obvious that unlike before, many where willing to watch a documentary style of film, all though the topic of the documentaries that the audience was watching and preferred differed form art to music to fashion. Despite this when asked all said they would be intrigued to watch a documentary film based predominantly on the modeling industry, this may be because there has not up until now been a film on this. I believed it to be important to ask which aspect of a documentary my audience favored and which they least preferred, in doing so I would have knowledge in what appeals to the public when creating my final video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment