Tuesday 17 April 2012

PROPOSAL FOR ADVANCED PORTFOLIO

This Blog, shows all of the research planing and developing of my final task, creating a DOCUMENTARY FILM TRAILER.Through analyzing already existing media products,  I was able to require and develop the necessary skills, enabling me to produce my chosen task, as well as creating two differing auxiliary products; a FILM POSTER and a FILM MAGAZINE FRONT COVER which will accompany my final trailer. In creating my trailer and the auxiliary texts, from my research I have tried to conform to various codes and conventions cited in real media texts, however, I have also introduced my own skills and techniques. as well as my ADVANCED PORTFOLIO, on the right hand side a link to my previous years work is also presented, in my FOUNDATION PORTFOLIO blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment