Wednesday 7 March 2012

IMOVIE EDITING


In order to allow my work to look as professional as possible I used a tool called iMovie, by using this I was able to skillfully and precisely edit my footage.



As my footage was already saved onto my computer I had to import it to iMovie so I was able to edit it. This was easily done by clicking on File - Import Movie


After choosing to import my own footage, iMovie allowed me to access all video documents within my computer, allowing me to easily select which ones I intended to use.


When imported, the raw footage will appear on the bottom half of the screen, being able to play this, you are too able to decide which bits f the clip are most successful and select them, once doing so a yellow box will appear around your selected piece of video.


After you have chosen which part of the clip, you want to use, you are able to drag the clip into the top box, which will end u consisting of your final edit.


Once you have dragged the clip it will appear in the top left hand side of the box, once here you are able to continue to edit it.


Inorder to gain full use and advantage of iMovie, it is suggested to turn Advanced Tools on this gives access to differing and more professional editing tools.


Once you have selected more clips, you  are able to play you feature in widescreen, therefore allowing you to view your product in the way it would appear on youtube etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment